If you are a regular customer of Marks & Spencer and use their services or products then you may had any problems with their services or could have in the future. So here we provided Marks and Spencers complaints number for you.
Here you can find specific information about the Marks and spencer food complaints and Marks & Spencer UK complaint email. Which allows you to solve your problem or any of your questions?
M&S complaints department
|M&S complaints phone number||0333 014 8000|
|M&S complaints email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Postal address||PO Box 3333 Chepstow NP6 6YD|
|Head office number||0333 014 8555|
How do i make a complaint to marks and spencers?
Here are the ways to make a complaint to Marks and Spencer (M&S) in the UK:
- By phone: Call the M&S customer service team on 0333 014 8000. Lines are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- By post: Write a letter to: M&S Customer Service PO Box 3333 Chepstow NP6 6YD
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can escalate it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The FOS is an independent body that investigates complaints about financial services providers, including M&S Bank.
To contact the FOS, you can:
- Visit their website: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
- Call them on 0300 123 9100
- Write a letter to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London EC4N 1EH
See Also: Miss Selfridge complaints
Marks & Spencer Opening Hours
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Tuesday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
|Sunday||8.00 am||11.00 pm|
Marks & Spencer is a major British multinational retailer, that specialises in selling clothing, home products and luxury food products. They currently has 959 stores across the UK, including 615 that only sell food products and, through its television advertising, asserts the exclusive nature and luxury of its food and beverages.
Q. How long does it take for M&S to resolve a complaint?
A. M&S aims to resolve all complaints within 48 hours. However, complex cases may take longer. M&S will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint and inform you of the resolution.
Q. How can I avoid making a complaint to M&S?
There are a few things you can do to avoid making a complaint to M&S:
- Check products carefully for faults before you purchase them.
- Keep receipts and order confirmations in case you need to return something.
- Contact M&S customer service if you have any questions or concerns about an order or product.
Q. Can I preorder items for delivery?
A. Yes, However these will be on items that are specifically indicated as a preorder; this generally applies on new releases, you will only accept orders on items that they have in stock at the time.
Q. Can I change my order?
A. Once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed online. If you want to change your order, please telephone on 800 555 1212, and if it has not yet been processed they will change or re-issue a new amended order.
Q. Do you offer gift wrapping options?
A. Yes, Your gifts can be delivered in our beautifully presented gift boxes for just $4.99 per item.
- Each box carries the Demandware logo and comes with a gift card for your personal message.
- Enter your personal message into the fields provided.
- If you would like to change your gift wrap options, simply select from the drop down box.
- Once you are happy with your selections, click ‘continue’ to proceed with your purchase.
Q. Can I return items to a store?
A. Yes, with the exception of notified non-returnable goods. You must provide proof of purchase such as a delivery invoice or your email order confirmation. Your goods will be taken and your exchange or refund will be processed on the card you used to place your order.