McDonald’s has more than 1,270 restaurants in the UK and employs more than 120,000 people who work together to combine great tasting food, made from high quality ingredients with service that customers know and trust.
The first restaurant opened in Woolwich, south east London in October. And the head office was sited in Hampstead, north London.
If you are a regular customer of McDonald’s and use their services or products then you may had any problems with their services or could have in the future.
Here you can find specific information about the Mcdonalds complaint phone number and mcdonald’s complaints UK email. Which allows you to solve your problem or any of your questions?
Complaint department & Head office detail
|mcdonald’s complaints number||0370 524 4622|
|mcdonald’s uk complaints email@example.com|
|Head office address||11-59 High Rd, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW UK
McDonald’s complaint procedure
All complaints are handled internally by McDonald’s, and here we provide grievance redressal numbers and other information for customers to take their grievances to any regulatory body.
Having said that, McDonald’s takes customer complaints very seriously, and customers should attempt to resolve their concerns with the Customer Service team first. Call the company’s customer service representatives at 0370 524 4622 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will typically address the complaint within the same working day.
Contact via Support Form: Support Form
McDonald’s Head Office Address: 11-59 High Rd, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW UK
Mcdonalds complaints email uk: email@example.com
Other Phone number and email
- Mcdonalds franchise complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Inquiries: email@example.com
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats mcdonald’s customer service uk?
Here you can be reached in a few ways:
By phone: The McDonald’s UK customer service number is 0370 524 4622.
Online: You can also contact McDonald’s UK customer service online through their website
By mail: You can also send a letter to McDonald’s UK customer service at the following address: McDonald’s UK Headquarters, One McDonald’s Way, East Finchley, London N2 8AA.
Here are some of the things you can expect from McDonald’s UK customer service:
- Product information: If you have a question about a McDonald’s UK product, such as ingredients or allergens, McDonald’s UK customer service can provide you with the information you need.
- Help with orders: If you have a problem with your order, such as missing items or incorrect items, McDonald’s UK customer service can help you resolve the issue.
- Feedback: If you have feedback about your McDonald’s experience, whether positive or negative, McDonald’s UK customer service will take your feedback into account.
McDonald’s UK customer service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM GMT.
See Also: KFC complaints
Q. Who is the CEO of McDonald’s uk?
Alistair Macrowis ceo of mcdonald’s uk.
Q. How do I redeem my Mcdonalds food voucher?
Use the McDonald’s app: If you have the McDonald’s app, you can redeem certain digital vouchers directly within the app. Open the app and navigate to the “Deals” section. Find the voucher you want to redeem and tap on it. The app will apply the voucher to your next order.
Q. where to report mcdonald’s complaints uk ?
Fill out the online complaint form:
- Go to McDonald’s website: https://customercarecontacts.com/contact-of-mcdonalds-uk-customer-service/
- Click on the “Contact Us” tab in the top right corner
- Select “Restaurant Feedback”
- Fill out the online form with your complaint details
- Submit the form