Tesco Mobile is a mobile network provider in the United Kingdom. It is owned by Tesco, one of the largest supermarket chains in the UK. Tesco Mobile offers a range of mobile phone contracts, as well as SIM-only deals.s
If you are a regular customer of Tesco Mobile and use their services or products then you may had any problems with their services or could have in the future.
Here you can find specific information about the Tesco Mobile complaint number and complaint email. Which allows you to solve your problem or any of your questions?
Tesco Mobile complaint department
|complaint number||0345 601 2448|
|Tesco mobile complaints email email@example.com|
|Office address||Arlington Business Centre, Millshaw
Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0NE, UK
|Head office number||0345 601 2448|
Tesco Mobile has received a number of complaints from customers in the UK. These complaints have been related to a variety of issues, including:
- Customer service: Customers have also complained about the quality of customer service from Tesco Mobile. Some customers have reported waiting for long periods of time to speak to a representative, or being given incorrect or unhelpful information.
- Billing: Customers have reported being charged for services they did not use, or for being charged incorrect amounts.
- Network coverage: Some customers have also reported problems with Tesco Mobile’s network coverage. These problems have included dropped calls, slow data speeds, and a lack of coverage in certain areas.
How do i contact tesco mobile customer service?
If you are a Tesco Mobile customer and you are unhappy with the service you have received, you have a number of options available to you. You can:
- Contact Tesco Mobile customer service: You can call Tesco Mobile customer service on 0345 301 4455, or you can email them at https://www.tescomobile.com/contact-us.
- Make a complaint to Ofcom: Ofcom is the UK’s communications regulator. You can make a complaint to Ofcom online or by calling them on 0300 303 0001.
- Social media: If you have failed to complaint by phone number and email, you can may also complaint after through his social media account such as, Tesco Mobile Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin etc.
- Switch to a different provider: If you are unhappy with Tesco Mobile, you can switch to a different provider. There are a number of mobile network providers in the UK, so you should be able to find one that better meets your needs.
Contact via Support Form: Support Form
Twitter: Tesco Mobile
Facebook: Tesco Mobile
Tesco Mobile Corporate Office Address: Arlington Business Centre, Millshaw Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0NE, UK
Headquarters Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service hours of Tesco Mobile
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8.00 am||9.00 pm|
|Tuesday||8.00 am||9.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am||9.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am||9.00 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am||9.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Sunday||10.00 am||6.00 pm|
About us Tesco Mobile
Tesco Mobile is a mobile virtual network operator in the UK, Ireland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. It is operated by British retailer Tesco, using the network O2 as its carrier except in Ireland, where the network operator is Three Ireland.
Q. What is Tesco Mobile uk ceo email ?
The current CEO of Tesco Mobile UK is Jonathan Taylor. His email address is not publicly available. If you need to contact Tesco Mobile, you can do so through their website or by calling their customer service line at 0345 301 4455.
Q. What are Tesco Mobile’s coverage and signal?
Tesco Mobile uses the O2 network, which has excellent coverage across the UK.
Q. How do I get technical support for my Tesco Mobile phone?
You can get technical support for your Tesco Mobile phone in a number of ways, including:
- Calling 282 from your Tesco Mobile phone
- Visiting the Tesco Mobile website
- Using the Tesco Mobile app