If you are a regular customer of Royal Mail and use their services or products then you may had any problems with their services or could have in the future. So here we provided Royal mail complaints number for you. Which allows you to solve your problem or any of your questions?
Contact royal mail complaints
|Royal mail complaints number UK||03457 740740|
|Royal mail complaints email@example.com|
|Head office address||100 Victoria Embankment,
London, EC4Y 0HQ, UK
|Royal Mail head office number||03457 740740|
Royal mail complaints procedure
All complaints are handled internally by Royal Mail, and here we provide grievance redressal numbers and other information for customers to take their grievances to any regulatory body.
Having said that, Royal Mail takes customer complaints very seriously, and customers should attempt to resolve their concerns with the Customer Service team first. Call the company’s customer service representatives at 03457 740740 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will typically address the complaint within the same working day.
Royal mail complaints handling process
Contacting Customer Services Advisors
- The Customer Services Advisor will take the details of your complaint.
- They will make every effort to resolve your complaint providing you with an appropriate response.
- If you are not happy with the reply you can escalate your case to the Escalated Customer Resolution Team.
Contacting Escalated Customer Resolution Team
- Escalated Customer Resolution Team is trained and experienced in dealing with escalated complaints.
- They will endeavour to address and resolve your concerns; however, if after allowing them another chance to try and deal with your complaint, you remain dissatisfied with their response, you can contact the Postal Review Panel.
The Postal Review Panel
- Royal Mail customers who have complained have access to the Postal Review Panel who will take a fresh and impartial look at your case.
- After this review the Postal Review Panel will provide a final response from Royal Mail about your complaint.
- This will take place within 30 days of your first contact with them.
If you remain unhappy
- If you remain dissatisfied with the response you have received after contacting the Postal Review Panel and you have received a deadlock letter, you may be able to escalate your complaint to the independent.
Royal mail complaints telephone number: 03457 740740
Contact via Support Form: Support Form
Other Phone number and email
- Royal mail delivery complaints number: 03457 740740
- Royal mail customer complaints email: email@example.com
How can I contact Royal Mail ?
If you would like to make Royal Mail complaint, please contact us via Contact Us page on website.
Royal Mail provides customers with the best possible service. If you haven’t received the service you expected, you have the right to make a complaint.
See Also: DPD complaints
Royal Mail Opening Hours
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Tuesday||7.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Wednesday||7.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Thursday||7.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Friday||7.00 am||8.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.00 am||6.00 pm|
|Sunday||9.00 am||4.00 pm|
The Royal Mail provides mail collection and delivery services throughout the UK. Royal Mail generally aims to make first class deliveries the next business day throughout the nation. For most of its history, the Royal Mail was a public service, operating as a government department or public corporation.
Q. How do I complain to Royal Mail UK?
A. If you choose to contact us by phone please have the details of your complaint available, Royal Mail complaints number is 03457 740 740. They are open Monday to Friday 7am-8pm, Saturday 8am-6pm and Sunday 9am-4pm.
Q. What is the Royal Mail complaint handling process?
A. Royal Mail customers who have complained have access to the Postal Review Panel who will take a fresh and impartial look at your case. After this review the Postal Review Panel will provide a final response from Royal Mail about your complaint. This will take place within 30 days of your first contact with them.